Dewatering Container Liners are ideal for removing water from sludge & slurry.
Clean It Up’s Form-fitted filter liners are widely utilized in dewatering containers (boxes) during solid/liquid separation of sludges.
Dewatering Container Liners are Form-Fitted filter bags utilized in dewatering containers during solid/liquid separation of sludges. Dewatering Liners are manufactured to accommodate the various shapes and styles of dewatering containers in use today.
After dewatering, disposable Filter Bag Liner and retained solids are ready for disposal, eliminating further solidification and disposal costs are reduced by minimizing waste streams on site before transfer.
In stock are numerous of most popular sizes to ensure fast turnaround times. Various cloth and screen mesh filter options are available in order to achieve desired flow rates and micron levels.
Selecting Roll Off Dewatering Container Liners Doesn’t Have To Be Hard
- Industrial Sludge
- Cooling Tower Sludge
- Settling Pond Sludge
- Paint Sludge
- Storm Drains, Ditches, and Sump Cleaning
- Custom requests
- Separates solid/liquid phases of sludge
- Cloth options aid in filtering contaminates such as heavy metals and hydrocarbons
- Mesh options retain larger solids and provide fast dewatering
- Cost savings due to reduced volumes
- Eliminates further solidification costs at disposal site
- Customized to fit any dewatering container
Links to our Roll Off Products
- Standard Roll Off Dumpster Liners
- Dump Trailer Liners
- Roll Off bladder Bags
- Roll Off Rain Cap Covers
- Drawstring Roll Of Liners
- Roll Off Spill Diapers
Concrete Washout Filter, Floating Dispersion Blankets, Pipe Socks, Dewatering Bags, Filter Socks, Heavy Duty Gravel Bags, Silt Dikes, plus much more.